- Congratulations to Mark and Amy French. They celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary on Christmas Eve!
- Chris Garretson has a new job with Purdue and no longer need to commute to Indy everyday. Yippee! Congratulations, Chris!
- More congratulations are in order for Joe and Dai Peters who recently celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary this.
- We wish Dianna and Robin Poindexter a wonderful 25th wedding anniversary—congratulations to you!
- Healing thoughts to Chuck Reynolds who is recovering at home after a car knocked him down at a filling station. After a few stitches, bumps, bruises and a night in the hospital he is recovering nicely at home.
- More healing thoughts to Sheila Garrett who is recovering from surgery on her knee. We hope you are back with us again soon Sheila!
Linda LeMar, Chair
Pastoral Care Group